Please click here to view the Agenda.
The Town of Monroe is pleased to announce the return of in-person Town Board Meetings at Town Hall, 1465 Orange Turnpike, Monroe, New York. Other Town of Monroe Boards may use their discretion in choosing to host an in-person meeting or continue to conduct meetings remotely.
Please note that all Town Board meetings going forward will be held at the Town Hall Meeting Room. A maximum of 32 individuals will be admitted to all meetings on a first come, first serve basis until further notice. Individuals exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, difficulty breathing) should not visit the building.
Given the current times, please note the following procedures that must be adhered to should you choose to attend a meeting:
- A mask must be worn while entering and exiting the building and for the entire duration of your visit.
- Meeting attendees arriving prior to the 7 p.m. meeting start time should enter through the upper level doors where a contactless temperature check will be conducted. To assist in contact tracing efforts, meeting attendees will be asked to provide their name and contact information. All temperatures will be recorded as a pass/fail on a log-sheet unless a body temperature above 100.4 is detected, in which the actual temperature reading will then be recorded and traced. Any individual who shows signs of an elevated body temperature will be asked to return home immediately and contact their physician.
- Those arriving after 7 p.m. must enter the meeting room directly from the patio located off the parking lot on the Reynolds Road side of the building. Admittance will not be permitted via the building's main entrance after 7 p.m.
In addition to a temperature check, all visitors will be asked the following questions:
- Have you come in close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat?
We are excited to share the newly renovated meeting room with our residents. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to our safety guidelines and thank you for your ongoing patience and support!